9.29.2007

Fall is Finally Here.

This morning I was at Harry's house.
I woke up and left shortly after. I rode my bike home, it was cool out with a nice breeze and a little bit of warmth from the sun. I had a good day relaxing at home with nobody around. I put on some sweatpants, a long sleeve t-shirt and I was one happy camper. Later I went outside and took some pictures of the folliage.



Fall is a season I like, the weather is nice, the smells are good, and the air is crisp. With fall, brings a new school year, and eventually leads to snow near the end. There is thanksgiving, with warm family gatherings, birthdays and beautiful colors. Happy Days

Today Felt Like Sunday, Because our school was let out on Friday. I am glad I have one more day to love before another week of school. It seems repetitive.

No comments: