9.24.2007

I Went Out Today

Last night I went to bed at around 9:30, first time in a while. And that was after I slept an hour in the car on the way home from Jack's Birthday party in Pennsylvania, which was good but a little out of control. All aside, I went to bed at 9:30 and woke up this morning at 11'ish. Good nights sleep I must say. Deciding earlier in the week that I wanted to shoot on Sunday with Mike Cullen, I called him up to see what he was doing and if he still wanted to go down to the harbor. He did, I ate some of those delicious Bob Evans Sausage patties on a bagel, took a shower, and went downtown.



When I arrived, I was crossing the street and jumped onto a ledge in the median of the road realizing quickly that I have mad ups with my new KATA backpack on. I proceeded to cross the street and made my way into urban outfitters. I bought two books, both of which I have yet to start. After leaving, I went outside to wait for Mike, I found some entertainment in watching Philipino Men play drums and harmoniously Blow into small flutes. He arrived and I gave him the film I bought him. We made our way to the chinese restaurant in the Pratt Street Pavilion and ate a good lunch. It never fails when eating chinese food that you eat too quickly, get full and an hour later you are hungry again. You all know it's true.



After lunch we made our way out of the harbor and into little italy, when I remembered there being a car show that I read about in Baltimore Magazine.
It just so happened that we were two blocks away. We walked around gawking at the beautiful cars we will never be able to afford.



We got a ride to Mikes.



I ate a good but dysfunctional dinner at his house and played with his camera stuff.
We took some pictures outside and talked for a while. Later, I called my mom and she picked me up. On the way home I thought about doing some exposures of the lights that we passed and went under as we were driving. So I did. I leave you with this



Thanks for reading. Next Week Might Be Busy So I'll post when I have time.

No comments: