11.22.2007

Fun Shot

I set up two flashes (R+L) to try and capture a light bulb in the process of shattering. I only managed a before (mid flight) and after (shattered) series of images. I set up one Nikon SB-24 in a vice grip to the left and one SB-600 to the right. R flash on 1/4 and L flash on Auto. All of these were triggered by modded ebay slaves. (Shameless Plug, Modded Ebay Slaves) Camera was on a tripod and the right flash on an AS-19 Nikon Speedlite Stand.

Here is a mid-flight shot

Quiet

Enjoy your thanksgiving

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this shot. You're very inventive.
I'm learning so much about my photography now and you just make me want to learn a whole lot more. Living in Seoul, South Korea helps in that I have a lot of time on the weekends to just discover this great city.

Thank you!

Felicia
www.nearandfar.wordpress.com
felicia369ny@yahoo.com