5.14.2008

Recent

God Damn I'm Lazy.
Over Four Months?
I have no excuse for not posting other than I didn't feel like it.
Things are going well. Really well.

Grades are looking good.
I was contracted to shoot Artscape with Baltimore Magazine!
I was interviewed by Rangefinder Magazine!
Next Month's Urbanite uses two photos from a shoot of mine.
And this summer is shaping out to be good too.

May Showers

Jam Packed.

June 12-17 - Eastern Shore
June 19-22 - AST Dew Tour w/ Media Creds.
June 24- July 16 - Europe
July 18-20 - Artscape Shoot
July 20 - August 1st - Focus on Photojournalism, Residential Program through Corcoran in DC
Ausust 2nd - August 24th - Free Time

I'm also doing web design.
Need a website? Email me. I'll show you my portfolio.
And as always, http://www.acphoto.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you.

Profile said...

Who's This?

Zoe said...

yeah. your summer sounds pretty amazing. im jealous.

Laila said...

Haha, you're in high demand.

You need to update your blog more! It's not fair to keep your brilliance all to yourself :(