11.29.2007

Sound Triggered Flash

The technical name is SK2-DU. Sound Trigger-Delay Unit Package.
It is a DIY project I am undertaking soon, it is to build a sound trigger for my flash.
So you can do a 2 second exposure in a dark room, and have the flash freeze the motion perfectly!

I am excited for this one, here is what the project looks like.



It's complicated but will be worth it. I might just end up putting it into a project box from our local "baynesville electronics" And just have the flash cable coming out to sync.

I am so excited

2 comments:

Cayusa said...

Be careful with your wires. I am currently building one and ran out of wire. The copper wire I picked up at Radio Shack didn't work with it for some reason. The dude that sells them is great to work with and he sent me some extras.

Anonymous said...

hey all happensaround.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James