9.19.2007

Writing.

Writing is something I don't do very often. In fact, I usually don't write unless I have to; for school. Lately I have been finding myself needing organization. I can't remember what I need to do after school on what dates, and who I have already made plans with. Then, when I tell people I can't do things even though I've already agreed, I seem flaky.

This week, my schedule is/was busy.
Tuesday - PTSA Meeting shoot
Wednesday - Fish for dinner with mom. Had a shoot planned, didnt work out guy cancelled
Thursday - Shoot at Friends School for a Field Hockey Game against Park.
Friday - Plans with Chello
Saturday - Grant's Baptism in Pennsylvania
Sunday - With Mike Cullen in the Harbor Shooting Once Again

I already have things for next week.
Jesus.

Days seem repetitive, no one day is different from any other between the hours of 7:15 and 3:10
I started riding my bike to school, at least that wakes me up. I think susan's blog inspired me to write.

I leave you with this

This is a photo I took on saturday night, completely wrapped up in fleece from head to toe, on a balcony, tripod and camera against the railing, waiting for cars to go by so I could get the motion streaks. The two arrows aren't leading anywhere, pointless. There isnt an entrance for at least 100 yards on either side of the road. Hmm.